Three exicting books arrived in the mail today: Michael Martone by Michael Martone, Light Boxes by Shane Jones and The Suburban Swindle by Jackie Corley. That's a lot of excitement.
I think I'm slowish on the uptake with all three, but very much look forward to reading them.
In other news, David Erlewine is a talentless jacktard fuckpants. I looked up David Erlewine in the dictionary and saw a picture of an outhouse.
And Meg Pokrass can go poke-her-ass.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thanks Tim. I did. It didn't seem to help. I really trusted the universe on this. I'm getting flamed everywhere, apparently.
damn you, Yelvington. I'm posting something on my blog now. You're just pissing me off now. Who the fuck are you? "Talentless jacktard fuckpants"? Only my wife gets to call me that.
Wassa matta, little guy? Too much of a chump to post my comment? Figures. Young guns like you always make the fatal flaw of thinking they're better slingers than they actually are. Shoot yourself in the foot bashing other writers. It only shows your insecurity. Atta boy. Take yourself out of the game early on. Nice work bashing a guy who edits for Dogzplot. Didn't I see you sucking their cock in the corner around here somewhere? Keep up the mediocre work. At least wait until you're 30 before you crash the plane. Plenty of pussy still to be had pretending you're a writer.
Post a Comment