Thursday, August 06, 2009

A Few of my Favorite Eccentric Ladies

it looks good and dirty on shiny light strip
and if you don't get beat you got yourself a trip
You can see the walls roar see your brains on the floor
become God become cripple become funky and split



I can't come out
And play Paddy with
The Precinct boys no more
But you and me baby
We'll be lovers again



you don't know me but I've been watching you all day
and I've come to the edge of the water now to have my say
the picnic lunch is off
throw your parasol away
put your belly to the board, Mimi, and paddle out to sea
then turn the board around, Mimi, until you're facing me
then you wait for the waves to start building
for the valleys to deepen
and the mountains to increase in height
and when the right times comes, Mimi
you grab the edges of the board with your hands
lift yourself up and stand there
and see as far as you can see
stand up, Mimi
STAND UP




Some say that knowledge is ho ho ho.
Some say that knowledge is ho ho ho.



He had the keys to a place where we could practice
It felt almost like Dirty Dancing
Minus the United States and instead of a resort
it was the Folkets Hus basement



Our noses have begun to rust



Be a lighter person
Brighter person
Nicer
But you've heard it all before



I killed my dinner with karate
kick 'em in the face, taste the body;
shallow work is the work that I do.




You don't mean that say you're sorry
You don't mean that say you're sorry
You don't mean that say you're sorry
You don't mean that I'll make you sorry



But you can't bring me comfort
By filling up my eyes



nothing's quite the same
since I asked him to swim with me



Well, I'm holed up in the bell tower
Looking for four walls to bounce off
Looking for a donkey I could
Maybe pin a tail on



You take me up against the freak in me
Just tell me what you
X X X expect of me



Well just the other day I won the lottery
I mean lots of money
I got so excited I ran into my place and i said:
HEY! Is anybody home?
Nobody answered but I guess that's not too weird
Since I live alone.

No comments: